Monday, October 13, 2014

STAMPIN' UP! KIND KOALA, WITH HEART ACCENTS

The cute Hearts Border punch from Stampin' Up! is on special this week (part of the Weekly Deals that appear in the side bar of my blog).  It's down from $27.95, to only $20.96, and only until Tuesday night.

I've used the punch on the latest card in my "Kind Koala series".  As well as creating super-cute borders with this punch, the punched-out hearts can be added to cards to make sweet embellishments:





All of the products used to make this card are listed below, and can be bought from my online store by simply clicking on the images in the list.  (Even though the punch is listed below at full price, it is on special, in Australia, until midnight on Tuesday 14th October.) 




Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite of all your koalas. Just love that Daffodil Yelliw - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete