Monday, September 9, 2013

SWEET LITTLE BOTTLES, DECORATED IN STAMPIN' UP!'S IN COLORS

I recently purchased, from a homewares shop, some very cute little glass bottles.  As soon as I saw them, I thought they'd be great to decorate.  I bought 5 bottles, with the intention of showcasing Stampin' Up!'s new In Colors.


Take a look at the fun I had, with Stampin' Up!'s papers, stamps, punches, dies and embellishments:







Closer views, firstly of the bottles decorated in Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding:









..... and Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, and Strawberry Slush:




All of the goodies I used are from Stampin' Up!  I won't list them all here, but if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask.  These sweet little bottles make me happy every time I look at them; I hope they bring a smile to your face, too.


9 comments:

  1. These are darling, Christine! Love the pretty colours and the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo...cute! They made me smile..:0)

    ReplyDelete

  3. gorgeous work CHristine, a total inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are wonderful so pretty and useful too

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty Christine! These would make lovely candle holders! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christine! The new colours are just delightful. Cant wait to get some.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful Christine! I can imagine they would make adorable gifts filled with little treats too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little bottles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super cute, Christine! They do make me smile too :)

    ReplyDelete