Friday, August 16, 2013

JAI #178 : STAMPIN' UP!'S EVERGREEN AND WINTER FROST






Kim threw me for a loop by choosing this week's challenge at Just Add Ink ..... Just Add Snowflakes.  I had nothing in my (rather extensive) stash that fit the bill, so, *sigh*, had to place a Stampin' Up! order - gee, the lengths I go to, to meet my Design Team commitments!

I ordered the "snowflake-y" new Winter Frost Designer Series Paper, and some delightful embellishments (called Frosted Finishes), that will be available to purchase from 29th August.  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I get to buy goodies before they're officially released, which is a bit exciting.  Check out the die-cut "Merry" - that's courtesy of another gorgeous new product coming out in the Holiday Catalogue.  LOVE it!





Stamps: Evergreen
Card: Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party and Smoky Slate stampin' pads
DSP: Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (available 29th August)
Other: Labels Collection framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat,  Pool Party seam binding, sponge dauber, Expressions thinlits dies (available 29th August), two-way glue pen, glue dots


Be sure to check out the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team's samples.  We hope you join in this week's challenge to add snowflakes to your papercraft project!


9 comments:

  1. I see your holiday catalogue has arrived Christine. This is beautiful, love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Christine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Christine, some thing differant to the normal colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've shown such dedication to place an order purely to meet your DT commitments. I'm so impressed ;)

    Love this card and the colour scheme you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, so pretty Christine. Love the soft colours & pretty details. Go you, for your JAI dedication in ordering some new goodies. If my order arrives today, I might actually get to play too.
    Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I don't think you minded having to place that order Christine ;)I'm happy you did too - lol! as this is really a classically pretty and elegant Christmas card. It'll be in the CASE file with this one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo..pretty Christine! Such gorgeous soft colours and lovely layout...how cool are those thinlits too! I need me some Frosted Finishes l think.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty, Christine! Love the soft color palate and the gorgeous frosted embellishment - a very elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, isn't this so pretty in Pool Party and Smoky Slate! I love that pretty embellishment to top the tree!

    ReplyDelete