Tuesday, May 21, 2013

STAMPIN' UP! STIPPLED BLOSSOMS - CLASS CARDS PART 2

Welcome back to the second instalment in my two-part "series" of Stippled Blossoms cards, showing what we made in classes this month.

This card is my personal favourite, of all four we made - and it was a hit with my class attendees.  Stippled Blossoms works so well with a range of colours; and in neutrals, it's stunning.  Even though I designed this card as a sympathy card, I think it would work just as well as a wedding or engagement card, or even a 'get well' or 'thinking of you' card.



Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Itty Bitties, Petite Pairs
Card: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede stampin' pads
Other: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Itty Bitty Shapes circle punch, Designer Builder Brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon



Lastly, we made a card in blues, using two retiring colours - Not Quite Navy, and Baja Breeze.


 
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Blooming With Kindness
Card: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and Old Olive stampin' pads
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Apothecary Accents framelits, Essentials Paper-Piercing pack, Stampin' Pierce Mat and Paper-Piercing tool, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Silver Mini Brads, sponge dauber, Whisper White 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Christine this is nothing short of stunning!!! Just love the gorgeous earthy tones of the flowers and that little butterfly in the brad finishes it off perfectly! Lucky ladies to make that!:)

    Super job chicki!

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 2 gorgeous Stippled Blossoms cards. Love the neutral one - especially because you used my favourite embellishment - the Designer Builder Brads LOL. Love the simple elegance of your new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just me again.....realised the blue one was also part of the post. I think I need another culpa! lol

    Its a lovely card as well Christine. I love the embosses background - I really must do that more often....only I'm too lazy to get all my stuff out! lol

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both stunning cards Christine. Your top one is a jaw dropper, just beautiful! See you soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Christine, I'm loving all four of these gorgeous cards!! But if I had to chose a favorite, I'd have to agree the Crumb Cake and Soft Suede is my favorite card design. The layout is fantastic and the ribbon and Designer Brad are absolutely perfect! Fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete