Monday, February 11, 2013

STAMPIN' UP!'S POP-UP POSIES : CALYPSO CORAL CARD #2

I have to share with you today another card that is the result of my play with my new Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  The kit contains 'ingredients' to make 9 gorgeous tags - lots of layered flowers, designer brads, embossed tags and a cute "Just For You" stamp.

I love how this card turned out.  Hubby says it's very "in your face", which to me means I'm on a winner! LOL.  I'll let you be the judge!





..... and a close-up of the flower, so you can see how I stamped it, using Calypso Coral ink, with my Netting background stamp:





Stamps: Netting, Just For You (Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit), That's the Ticket, Itty Bitties
Card: Naturals Composition DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
DSP: First Edition Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray stampin' pads, Jet Black Staz-On inkpad
Other: Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit, Basic Pearls, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Finishing Touches edgelits die, Ticket Duo builder punch, Honeycomb embossing folder, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Oh Christine, I love your attention to detail! I must try to "channel" you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful- in your face in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Christine. The ticket stamps are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Christine. Had to laugh at your husband's comment - I don't even bother showing my cards to mine. I'd probably get a "that's nice" and nothing else LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, all your Pop-up Posie cards are beautiful! The Crumb Cake and Calypso color combination are my favorite. Never thought to buy this kit, hmmmm. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!! This is so pretty Christine, your combo of Calypso & Crumbcake with the Black is beautiful, love all of the layers and accents. Thanks for the Netting stamp inspiration too...:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete