Monday, April 4, 2011

BABY GIRL CARD FOR COLOR ROUND UP #28

I had need for a baby card, for some very special grandparents, and have always loved this card by one of my stamping idols, Kirsty Brown (she's so clever, God love her!).  I thought a baby girl card would be perfect for this week's Color Round Up Challenge #28:





Here's my card, which I am super-happy with.  The images were coloured using Stampin' Up! markers and blender pens, on watercolour paper.  I paper-pieced the baby suit, then added a little Daffodil Delight ink in places.



Stamps: Baby Bundle
Card: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Watercolour Paper
DSP: Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper
Ink: Versamark inkpad, Jet Black Staz-On inkpad, Whisper White craft stampin' pad, Blushing Bride stampin' pad and marker, Crumb Cake marker, Daffodil Delight marker
Other: Blender Pens, Whisper White satin ribbonm Scallop Trim border punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots, paper snips

5 comments:

  1. I do love this! That touch of DD looks terrific too, really brightens your card up. Into my CASE file it goes :o)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christine, Love all the different elements you used. Thank's for all your lovely comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a Beautiful baby card Christine, lovely colouring too.
    I do wish everyone would stop with the awesome ideas for this set, l dont have it...Yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I love it!! Thanks for playing along!! Congrats you won the color round up badge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is adorable Christine! Love the little ted plus the booties & onesie hanging from the pram. The colours look gorgeous in the proportions you have used. Beautiful baby card! :)

    ReplyDelete