Saturday, March 19, 2011

JUST ADD INK #60

This week at Just Add Ink, the challenge is to use the following colours on a card, scrapbook page, or other papercraft project:


I have made a very simple, kind of playful, card.  Would you believe that it took SEVEN stamp sets to make this card???!!!



Stamps: Fox & Friends; Cheep Talk; Flight of the Butterfly; Inspired by Nature; Pocket Silhouettes; Silhouette Sentiments; Hello, You
Card: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
DSP: Crumb Cake Patterns Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake stampin' pads
Other: Modern Label punch, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Basic Rhinestones, sponge daubers

I plan to have at least one more attempt at making a card using these colours, as they go so well together.

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Christine! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun Christine, but you have got me counting out those stamp sets... (I think I have it all worked out.) These are gorgeous colours & I am definitely inspired to get stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this card!!! You have put a lot of thought into it, I love it!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card put a smile to my face!! Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Christine, love those little monkeys they are far too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The monkeys look so cute. I love how you used all the different sets to build such a playful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally adorable Christine! And I can't believe how many different sets you used on this card! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Christine, love the monkeys, great stamp to use for grass too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those cute little monkeys what a fabulous card Christine

    ReplyDelete