Tuesday, March 22, 2011

INKSPIRATIONS COLOUR CHALLENGE #62

As much as I love Stampin' Up!'s Daffodil Delight (such a bright,happy, yellow), I found this week's colour combo at Inkspirations a real challenge:





I'm having fun playing with my new stamps, that I was able to pre-order from the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue (effective 1st April).  LOVE the Strength & Hope set, so I decided to make a little 10cm x 10cm card with it.  I photographed this just before losing natural daylight, but I think you'll be able to see the details clearly enough.


Stamps: Strength & Hope (*available 1st April), Because I Care
Card: Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose textured, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight stampin' pad, Regal Rose stampin' pad and marker, Early Espresso stampin' pad
Other: Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Basic Rhinestone, edge distressing tool, mini glue dot

9 comments:

  1. you and me both, honey ... I found them quite a challenge too! You've done a beautiful job with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that new stamp set.Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL CARD, LOVE THE COLOUR COMBO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a little sweetie Christine! Love your use of the Daffodil - makes it so bright & uplifting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It's just so bright and happy Christine :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me as another who found this color combo challenging... Your resulting card is gorgeous, though! Love what you did with the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute card Christine, love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete