Thursday, March 17, 2011

"CUTE BY THE INCH" OWL CARD

Thanks to my awesome Stampin' Up! customers excitedly placing orders during Sale-a-bration, I was recently able to earn the "Cute by the Inch" stamp set I'd had my eye on.  This set of stamps has some very sweet images in it; not the least of which is the owl.

It was about time I broke out the Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper, that I just HAD to have, but that hasn't been shown much love lately.  I'm really into earthy tones, and these papers are perfect for 'brown and green' projects.  Here's the card I made last night:

Stamps: Cute by the Inch, Confetti, Tiny Tags, Itty Bitty Bits
Card: Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi textured, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
DSP: Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip stampin' pads
Other: 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch, Medium Jewelry Tag punch, Itty Bitty Shapes circle punch, Neutrals button, Linen Thread, sponge daubers, mini glue dots

5 comments:

  1. Okkkkkkkkk you so need to stop posting such inspirationally CUTE projects! lol

    I just love this card and the one you put up previously! Isn't it wonderful when you can earn a stamp set you've had your eyeball on?

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Christine, that stamp set is a cutey and looks great teemed up with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Christine. I love the colours and the heart in the button is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I do love the button, thread and tag embellishment. Verrrry nice.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous colours & papers Christine. Love the grid design of the stamped images & the fantastic button, twine & tag trim. :)

    ReplyDelete