Tuesday, March 29, 2011

COLOR LAB CHALLENGE #34

I've made a couple of cards today, for colour challenges.  Unlike my earlier attempt at a challenge, I'm hoping I haven't missed the deadline for the Color Lab Challenge!  The idea is to use the following colours on a papercraft project:




My card turned out WAY differently to the plan I had in my head, but I am really pleased with it.  I coloured the fern using a blender pen and my Pear Pizzazz stampin' pad (I'm loving that technique at the moment ....  colouring in was my first love!).  Just in case your straining eyes can't detect the use of Chocolate Chip on this card, I stamped the sentiment in that colour!

Stamps: Growing Green, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, A to Z
Card: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
DSP: Greenhouse Garden Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight stampin' pads, Versamark inkpad
Other: Word Window Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Daffodil Delight brad, blender pen, Stampin' sponge, stampin' dimensional, sponge dauber

9 comments:

  1. Crikey girl you're on FIRE! LOL Both of these cards are really lovely! Don't ya just love colour challenges?

    Oh and I gave up on the JAI challenge.......it was too hard for me! lol

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card Christine. Colouring in is my first love too, but I'm not so great at it unfortunately. Ah well....

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card, love all that green together, very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may have turned out way different than you had pictured, but it turned out lovely. Thank you for joining the ColorLab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card, I love all the green with the little touch of Daffodil Delight (and Chocolate Chip). : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job coloring those leaves. I love the pop of daffodil delight agains the pear pizzazz. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way there is just a dash of Daffodil,
    Very pretty card perfect for sympathy.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for playing along at the ColorLab this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love all those delicate pear layers with the tiny pop of daffodil! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete