Friday, September 24, 2010

"GROWING GREEN" IN CONCORD CRUSH

Yesterday I took delivery of the gorgeous new "Growing Green" stamp set. I have no self-restraint; I'd told myself I wouldn't buy it until October ... couldn't even hold off another week!  I knew I wanted to use Crumb Cake with the maidenhair fern image, but this morning when I went into my craft room I was inspired to use Concord Crush - the new, striking, bluish-purple colour in Stampin' Up!'s range.

I made a couple of pretty simple cards, but I like them, so thought I'd share.


Stamps: Growing Green, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
DSP: Daffodil Delight Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Concord Crush Patterns DSP (from Hostess Pack)
Ink: Concord Crush and Daffodil Delight stampin' pads
Other: Concord Crush poly-stitched ribbon, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, mini glue dot, sponge dauber





Stamps: Growing Green, Oval All, En Francais
Card: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Ink: Crumb Cake and Concord Crush stampin' pads
Other: Beautiful Wings embosslits, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals


Okey dokes, that's it from me for today.  Make sure you pop back tomorrow, to check out the blog hop I am participating in!




4 comments:

  1. It made my first order, it's a beautiful set. Stunning cards. Have a great weekend.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Christine! Looks like another set I will have to add to my ever growing wishlist. LOL I am trying to wait until October too ... don't know how much longer I can hold on though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful Christine! The "delicateness" of the second one is lovely, but the striking daffodil/concord combination is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I waited until October and then stupid NSW had a public holiday on Monday so SU was closed. Not happy, I want my order 'insert pouty face here'

    It is a gorgeous card Christine :)

    ReplyDelete