Friday, April 2, 2010

THE NEW AUTUMN/WINTER MINI CATALOGUE IS HERE!!!

After much excitement, and weeks of build-up, I am thrilled to announce that Stampin' Up!'s BEAUTIFUL new mini catalogue goes 'live' today!! 


I am sure you'll agree with me, that this is one stunning catalogue!  You can view the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue online, or contact me at c.blain@yarravalleysnackfoods.com, and I will post a hard copy out to you straight away.  I'm located in Melbourne's outer east (Mt Evelyn), if you would like to take part in classes or workshops at my home, or would like me to conduct a workshop in your home. I'd love to hear from you, and show you Stampin' Up!'s beautiful range of stamping and scrapbooking products.


Take a look at these beauties - THREE great Stampin' Up! product ranges, new to Australia.



First up, the **SIZZIX BIG SHOT** has been released with Stampin' Up! branding.


Sizzix BigShot for SU!


The Big Shot is, true to its name, a heavy-duty die-cutting (and embossing) machine that is capable of cutting through over 50 types of material, with minimal effort.   Think card, chipboard, felt, tin, denim ... the list is extensive, and will open up all sorts of possibilities for your scrapbooking and card-making.  The Big Shot is VERY competitively priced, and is great fun to use. (I can attest to this, because I've been having a play this past week!)  In addition to the machine itself, I can help you with exclusive Stampin' Up! dies, that co-ordinate beautifully with our other product lines.



Next up, I'd like to show you the **NEW PUNCH STYLE** that is on offer in this catalogue.


New SU! punch design


See the 3 sizes of slim-line punches standing on their ends, to the left of this picture?  This great, low profile, new style of punch locks shut for easy storage, and has an index picture on the top and end, to enable you to easily identify the punch.  I am sure you'll be seeing a lot of the two-step XL Bird Punch - it is gorgeous, and produces fantastic results.  I'm also rather partial to the Medium Jewelry Tag punch, that produces tiny little tags (as you can see on the middle card in the above picture); simply adorable!



The third new product on offer, is **CLEAR MOUNT STAMPS** :


SU! Clear Mount Stamps


Stampin' Up! is offering, for the first time, repositionable, clear mount, rubber stamps - in addition to the beautiful range of wood-mounted stamps. These new stamps are a fantastic innovation, for several reasons.


 * You get the same quality, deeply-etched rubber stamps that Stampin' Up! is so well known for, but the foam cushion on these stamps adheres to a static backing, for use with acrylic blocks.


 * Clear-mount stamps are a cheaper option than wood-mounted (you can choose from either option, when it comes to the newly-released stamp sets). 


 * Storage is in a slim-line DVD-style case, that has the stamp images printed on the cover and spine for easy identification.  How great is that?!


Also in this new Mini catalogue is a full range of beautifully moulded acrylic blocks (pictured above), to use with the clear mount stamps.  The contoured edges of the blocks give a comfortable grip, and make stamping with clear mount stamps a cinch!



Okay, I think that's probably enough news from me for today.  The release of a new catalogue is always such an exciting time in the world of Stampin' Up!  I am in LOVE with just about everything in this catalogue (dangerous for the bank balance!) ..... contact me if you want me to share the excitement with you and some friends!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment