Monday, April 12, 2010

FOX & FRIENDS ..... altogether TOO cute!

The cheeky monkey card I showed you, in my post about my catalogue launch event, was made using the adorable Fox & Friends stamp set.  Personally, I think it should be called Owl & Friends, because I have a little favourite bird in this set, but we'll continue to refer to it as Fox & Friends, to avoid confusion!

This stamp set is available in both woodmount option, or clear mount - which I chose.  A set of 7 gorgeous stamps, for only $23.95 - can't beat that!  Here's a picture of the index from the storage case, so you can see all the little creatures in the set:



Fox & Friends stamp set



Cute, huh?  They're the perfect size to fit in a number of Stampin' Up!'s punches.  I have opted for the square punches, again, and a similar layout to my monkey card.  This is a card I made for a special young friend, whose birthday was a few days ago:



Elise's bday card

Now can you see why I love the owl??!  I love how beautiful the details stamp out.  Plus it's just plain cute!

See that bright paper in the background?   That's one of the bright, happy sheets from the also-new Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit.

Here's the list of products used to make this card:

Stamps: Polka Dot, Fox & Friends, Wow Flowers, Flight of the Butterfly

Card: Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo, Whisper White

Ink: Versamark inkpad, Kiwi Kiss and Melon Mambo stampin' pads

Other: Melon Mambo grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch, sponge daubers, dimensionals, clear rhinestone brad


Thanks for coming to visit my little corner of the world.

Christine :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Christine, I think I will have to add this set to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card (do you do any other kind??). Love the bright colour combo and how you've offset the adorable little owls with the popped-up, matted square in the bottom right. Cute juxtaposition of the spotty background stamp and the spotty ribbon too (ah, yeah, technical terms!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Christine. I have not really played with this set yet, but after checking out your blog, am inspired to do so. thanks.

    ReplyDelete